Played Lottery To Bankruptcy How Easily

Played Lottery To Bankruptcy How Easily

It isn’t a surprise to lose money to the extent that one goes bankrupt. Lottery also one of the habits or addictions to some extent for some people to lose money. You played lottery to bankruptcy, isn’t unbelievable and not because some people more often think they can make huge money. Become rich, millionaires and so on. The winners of lottery also enjoy their sudden rise to fame, wealthiness, and the game goes on.

Lotteries are for people to win or lose and at the same time, many games also considered to be like lotteries. Playing cards or anything you play as a game of chance are the games played like lotteries. You would win and then keep losing money.

Lottery is like buying ticket of any cost to see that you win good money if not huge money. But if you keep on buying lottery tickets to say, one more time and this time you would win… Letting yourself to see for yet another time to buy lottery tickets… When it becomes a habit then it’s nothing but playing lotteries.

Mostly 95% people lose money by playing lotteries or games by chance. This is so because 5% of them quit playing games by chance or lotteries.

close up photo of lottery ticket
Photo by Waldemar Brandt on

The win probability always very less to make money by playing games of chance. You can’t survive through this kind of making money.

You would end somewhere in deep trouble. But if you’re too clever to spend a little-bit every-week on buying lottery-tickets to see that one fine-day you would win good money, it’s alright then.

What’s Played Lottery To Bankruptcy

Here, some inputs from reality or you can say a true story of a man, who went bankrupt. The man Ashik (name changed) was a business owner and was running his business successfully. He was told to get help from banks to grow his business more and his loan applications were somehow accepted.

He was granted loans more than ₹50L from two different banks. But his business suddenly have to bear losses because at that time he wasn’t concentrating in his business. He resumed playing lottery in the form playing cards (gambling), his great time-pass to make money at the same time in which he was very good too.

Played lottery to bankruptcy, selective focus photo of a person s hands holding playing cards
Photo by cottonbro studio on

His losses increased and since the loan amounts too high, went up very high in sometime. He couldn’t bear that and he lost his own home in which he was living along with his two other own 3 bedroom apartments.

He couldn’t collect rents from all his 3 tenants because his one more 3 bedroom apartment was also gone. The bank loans were not used efficiently and he went bankrupt. He’s still in the mood to buy lottery tickets whenever he could able hold a bit of cash. This is so because he started working. But still living in bankruptcy when compared to how luxury his life was when he was a business owner not an employee as he’s today.

Going from lows to highs looks good, but from highs to lows would not look good. It’s better to avoid playing anything to make money even if that’s great time-pass. Games of playing by chance often put people in trouble.

3 basic tricks, I was hurt, Afghanistan to host Pakistan, New Zealand shows India, Suryakumar Yadav to add, Australia visiting India, Kiwis arrived in India, Sadness will not bother, Traders call exhibition, Knowledge in buying flats, Interesting people hold farts, Men behave rude later, How you fail interviews, Orthodox Sarfaraz return, Loans by shortcuts fail, Bangladesh late fightback, Bangladesh to bat, Jobs plenty in India, Sky is limit, Looks like Bangladesh lose, India played old fashion, How Kathy lists guests, Sunil Gavaskar rules commentary, Rohit Sharma Injury Painful, Loans can help you, Rohit Sharma Stamina Stays, With India include Bangladesh, India to not tour, India to not tour Pakistan, FIFA World CUP Qatar, Why no Umran Malik, World football for FIFA, Will Pakistan tour India, India need 1 more change, India need 1 more, Support yourself first, Umran Malik strong ODI, Qatar spreading peace, Repair Works, Variations will be there, PM Modi Starts Speaking, Bowlers are matchwinners, India hopes Umran Malik, Sania Mirza Separating, Bowlers will be smashed, Muslim Homes In India, War like situation, Is genocide of Muslims, What India Achieved, What India wanted, Why India fear, Jobless Engineers stuck, Watch Virat Kohli said, Crying enabling tears flow, How Animal Lovers Reduce, Ireland upsets England, South Africa in between, If you on duty, Narendra Modi Surgery, India in with small, India lacks authentic knowledge, People teach depression affected, Sourav Ganguly really sacked, Siraj to fly Australia, India women lose, Pakistan sweat to beat, Alt News Founders, This India World Cup, Money Will Be Yours, Captain can win toss, YouTube Musical Songs, 1 Million Plus Workers, Canada Flights, People Rushing, Logo pic image of author name

Latest News & Reviews Various Media

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Have Missed