Often resumes too much lengthy, might be of 3 to 7 pages, would be turned down. The employers or recruiters, won’t have that much time to go through, too many lengthier resumes. They want to know you as a good fit in the role or understand you instantly, to know you more later on, before shortlisting you. There might be too many resumes on hand, but quick through read and understandable type of resumes more often shortlisted. Is 2 page resume like this, which includes your experience, projects, your abilities, skills, etc., good enough to get shortlisted?
We’ll know all about this and more below:
- Write your name as headline along with your contact no., and email below to your name to begin with
- Here comes another headline, which should be like a sub-heading
- The sub-heading would be like “seeking so and so position in a growth oriented org”.
- Under the first sub-heading write your number of work experience, where you worked. What growth you did for yourself by mentioning your current experience.
- Next comes your professional synopsis for your resume to be readable.
- In the professional synopsis, mention what tasks you did in a two most attractive paragraphs or with few links to your online work if any. Also, mention your projects in quick-way to consume lesser time of the employers or recruiters. You should be keen over the question in the context of, is 2 page resume like this good enough. Don’t worry. If you follow all these steps, your resume will be just about 2 pages or within 2 pages.
- Write a right resume to follow-up with what you’ve done so far. Your skills comes next, core competencies, which means how you would be a good fit or benefit the employer with your skills and experience.
- Write another sub-heading, which should include your academic qualifications under it. Add one more sub-heading, which if possible you can mention more about your achievements. This completes your 1 & 1/2 pages.
- Now, don’t forget to include your personal details in the bottom.
Is 2 page resume completed by now
Also read: Tell About Yourself Interview Query…
Check all yourself, what you missed. Include your date of birth. Mention again your contact details including mobile number. Also, here don’t forget to mention your residential address. Your marital status, which means whether you’re married or single. That’s it! Right?
Submit your resume to a couple of job portals. An example would be naukri.com. Fill in the details asked in the portals, and so you’ll be ready. If you are still not satisfied then let the job portals do your work for you to attend interviews.
They do by charging you. Don’t hesitate because after all you need to perform even better in your job to maintain your position. Else, you’ll be pushed to be someone not somebody.
Get short listed first with a short 2 page resume. Attend interviews and then be happy and celebrate once you get a job! GOOD LUCK!
How we post information like is 2 page resume…, etc.
Sometimes we need to go in detail to make you understand about the topic, and what’s been searched. With you, we’re growing. We all are a family to know what’s right and what’s wrong.
Well, a lot more than news, articles on business, In Hand Writer keeps updating Love Song Lyrics or Lyrics of any type, and so on. Do look at other posts too.
Yes, you can read many topics in quick time and much more different content for FREE. Content to enjoy: Latest News, Tech, Business, Politics, Health, Scripts, Poetry, Lyrics, eBooks, etc.