India to drop Avesh Khan as West Indies hopes to comeback

India to drop Avesh Khan as West Indies hopes to comeback

Avesh Khan consistently used to bowl 145kph, and also known to swing his bat faster when he bats. Of late, he’s bowling miserably though he played in two out of the three T20Is in the current T20I series against the West Indies. India leads the T20I series by 2-1 as West Indies hopes to comeback in Florida today. It’s likely that India to drop Avesh Khan and bring back Ravi Bishnoi.

It’s a do or die situation for West Indies. Nicholas Pooran still hopes to comeback. The team India captain Rohit Sharma is fully recovered from injury in the third T20I. He left after scoring 11 runs off 5 balls (1 six 1 four) and did not comeback since then even for a solo practice session.

Earlier, Rohit Sharma was criticized for allowing Avesh Khan to bowl 3 overs while Deepak Hooda had bowled only 1 over. Avesh Khan in his 3 over spell, was expensive while Deepak Hooda given away just 1 run, bowling just 1 over. That was a critical match situation, which allowed West Indies to attack India and pile up 164 runs by losing just 5 wickets.

However, a brilliant knock by #SuryakumarYadav brought a convincing win for India to lead the series 2-1.

India to drop Avesh, Suryakumar Yadav likely, T20I, West Indies, India, ICC T20I Rankings, Babar Azam
Suryakumar Yadav on Fancode live

The fourth T20I starts at 8: pm IST and will be played at Central Broward Park in Florida USA.

Aug 6 and 7 will be the Two last T20Is for India to finish off playing West Indies winning both on a high. This looks likely that India to drop Avesh Khan and bring in some other bowler.

Will Avesh Khan likely to be dropped

It’s a tricky question, but the pitch would be good to bat at the Central Broward Park. Another opportunity for Avesh Khan to perform is likely because India can takeaway the game with their batting power. Since Harshal Patel is not fit, Avesh Khan would be in, again. However, Ravi Bishnoi or Kuldeep Yadav likely to play in the fourth T20I against West Indies, Avesh Khan likely to be dropped.

West Indies on the other hand looks to bounce back strongly. The team West Indies seems to have learned a lot from their previous encounter when they lost just 5 wickets, but couldn’t reach 180. West Indies scored 164 in their allotted 20 overs with the loss of just 5 wickets.

The toss for the West Indies would be crucial to win and elect to field first in the fourth T20I. India will be looking to play aggressively against the West Indies. There is 80% win probability for India while West India stands at 20%. Weather is good and the T20I will be a day game in Florida, and cricket fans from India can watch the T20I, starting at 8: pm IST.

It’s good for cricket T20I series if West Indies comes back strongly and wins the fourth T20I. A 2-2 T20I from here on will be interesting to watch on Aug 7 as the decider. However, India will wrap up the series today itself with an easy, comfortable and convincing victory with or without Avesh Khan.

India to drop Avesh, India to drop Avesh Khan, Rohit Sharma New Approach, Suryakumar Yadav likely, Shikhar Dhawan Quick Thinker, Sri Lanka Backfires, Abdullah Shafique Scores Century, Babar Azam Plays, Pakistan to chase 342, England To Face, New Zealand Lost 8, Babar Azam Keeps Watching, Sri Lanka Past 200, England touring Pakistan, Virat Kohli turned veggie, Anushka Sharma Weighs More, Deepika Padukone Killed Depression, Top Lyrics For FREE, NALSAR University, Schools Open In Afghanistan, What Students Say, About Us, If Google Buys Facebook, ICC ODI Team, What Is High Value, Zubair Asks, When Imran Khan, Swati Mishra Condemns, PM Modi Wants To Continue, Adults on meds since 30 years, Greediness of all kinds, Who is Shelly Griffith, Police Complaint in Detail, Google Not Showing Number Of Results, Hyderabad Customs Booked Case, Women leading in every situation, How to test good content writer, India needs 3 Million More doctors, how arrange marriage is, Swiggy Ignores Restaurants, How Swiggy Ignores, What Top Cricketers, If Your Poor Friend Is Highly Educated, SRK Fan Dialogue, Unity of adult siblings, Jana Gana Mana Movie, COVID shocks India again, Liars spread fake news, Great Loss by speaking, Every soul shall taste death, They Say Life Bangayi, The Delhi Files Movie, No fourth wave in India, BJP shows wrong picture, America to impose, Imran Khan fights, Smokers life, Since Sajjad's Parents, Ola doubles fares, States Not Responsible, Because prayer times, Kaam, Selfishness to grow, The 48 Year Old Kid, Hadook, eBook, Nigeria, USA, United States, Police, supernatural powers, Siblings

Also read below:

How we post reports like India to drop Avesh Khan…, etc.

It’s an independent channel, and we’re growing. Also, you can read multiple topics to help us grow. In Hand Writer provides you to read everything for FREE. Do keep visiting us frequently and search with your choicest words whatever you like to read. You can read multiple posts in quick time.

Sometimes we need to go in detail to make you understand about the topic, and what’s been searched. With you, we’re growing. We all are a family to know what’s right and what’s wrong.

Well, a lot more than news, articles on business, In Hand Writer keeps updating Love Song Lyrics or Lyrics of any type, and so on.       

Yes, you can read many topics in quick time and much more different content for FREE. Content to enjoy: Latest News, Tech, Business, Politics, Health, Scripts, Poetry, Lyrics, eBooks, etc.

In Hand Writer

Contact Us

Latest News & Reviews Sports

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You May Have Missed