In whatever way you want your business to grow, you need to keep patience first. Some businesses attract customers by some way or the other, but these tricks in business to grow, would not help. The idea is, your gentle way, and with quality management approach, would be the much needed factor.
Basic factors would be to consume lesser time of your customers. Consume lesser money from them to increase sales. Means, good service or item at low cost. At MRP rates, and that’s good enough. Don’t be too much expensive.
Mostly, restaurants sell water or soft-drinks at higher rates, which isn’t necessary. They can earn through food items, but they want to make much more money from just everything they sell.
Be reliable and be always ready for reimbursements just in case. If your customers not satisfied with your services, be ready for moneyback to them option.
An intent to suggest the best available products should be there. To sell not your customers by showing some mediocre or substandard products, which can make more profits to you. But to look over to earn money, wisely. Here we go !
These Tricks In Business Won’t Help You
- Firstly, customers pays you to get your services and or products. No customer would just pay you as charity for your poor quality products or services to gain nothing or benefit nothing from. Your intent need not be for playing tricks with customers by saying “just 2 mins sir”. That 2 mins sir will go on and an hour passes by.
- Don’t gather too many customers at your shop just to show others that your business is a very good running business. With this you lose ‘big buyers’, who would see heavy rush and move to some other shop. The tricks are there to gather customers by selling items so slowly that your shop would look busy. But this trick would also won’t help you.
- Instead of sending your worker to another shop to get the products, which your shop doesn’t have, tell your customer to get those products from that shop. This is good strategy than outsourcing in front of your customer. It would help pharmacies to some extent, but not for every business.
Just Note Bit More…
- Do not talk too much to each customer or to any of your customers. Just talk about the products they purchase from you specifically. Talking unnecessarily is just another trick to gather customers and show others that your shop is busy. Let your shop be busy, naturally. But not by or with your intent to get something out of nothing, which won’t help too.
- Barbers do these kind of tricks by slowly doing your hair. They take too much time in order to get more customers, and also they let few or more customers to wait for longtime. All these tricks in business won’t help to grow your business. Do the best service, keep as many items as you think customers would like to purchase from you. Don’t be out of stock at anytime.