The Ahmedabad weather report says, it would be cloudy for some period of the #INDvPAK ODI. Ahmedabad pitch report suggests that toss is crucial to gain more than 2 points from this World Cup ODI. Gaining more than two points means that both teams would be under lot of pressure. They would be desperate to win this match not just to gain two more points.
So, they would not look ahead for the final, which would be played at this venue too. It’s not justified that India or Pakistan should take a decision looking to test their strngths. Both teams would try their best to win this match to please their fans.
Meanwhile, the current table toppers in the 2023 World Cup in India have some reasons to put up a continued good show. The table toppers before the Big match INDvPAK, are New Zealand followed by South Africa and India. Pakistan stands at fourth position to play to gain two more points today. Table toppers in the 2023 edition of the World Cup would change from time to time because every team would play 9 ODIs in the first stage. Saturday’s match would also considered as the biggest crowd puller, a high-voltage drama, #PAKvIND.
What Ahmedabad Pitch Report Suggests
Right from the end of the first week all 10 teams have many reasons to reach semi finals, but least to say are these 4 for the current table toppers. The reasons to make out of the initial stage, where-in a team played at least 2 ODIs from all the top 10 teams. Table toppers in the 2023 edition of the World Cup would change from time to time because every team would play 9 ODIs in the first stage. The second stage is a knockout and the third is the grand finale. To reach the knockouts, all 10 teams fighting hard.
Ahmedabad pitch report suggests that Kuldeep Yadav would be the key bowler. However, he’s not that good to handle pressure and also not a wicket-taker in crucial matches. It’s a 60% chance for India and Pakistan stands at 40%. A warm and humid weather would let both captains to say, it’s good to lose the toss, initially, but toss is crucial for this Big ODI.
Having said, India and Pakistan would look forward to put the opposition to bat first. Bowling second according to what Ahmedabad pitch report suggests as there would be a dew factor. However, the dew would be there, but as late from 8 pm IST. Ahmedabad pitch report suggests that there would be some turn and the ball would come on to bat nicely, but in the second half. Both India and Pakistan know the conditions.
They would choose to bowl first. So, for this yet another World Cup ODI, there would be passing rain showers and both teams like to play the same winning combination. Yes, there’s hope that just one change would be there and would allow 1 player from each side would be picked in the playing 11.